The PresenZ Viewer uses DirectX12, hence it will only run with Windows 10. In VR Mode, the Viewer can be used with any OpenVR Compatible Headset ( HTC Vive, Oculus, Microsoft mixed reality) and the StarVR headset in “native” mode.
For the moment we only support NVidia Cards, with a minimum of 6GB of RAM.
- The DashBoard/Viewer allows you in desktop mode to pre-visualise the PresenZ rendering on your Monitor. For that mode a GTX 1050 should suffice, since you’re not bound to any frame rate to avoid cybersickness.
- For the VR Mode we suggest to be able to see the more heavy scenes to use a GTX 1080.
- Intel i7 or i9, minimum 4 cores with 2.8 Ghz base frequency.
- Minimum Ram: 16 GB of DDR4
- X99,X299, H170,H270,H370, Z170,Z270,Z370
SSD For Animation:
The Dashboard/Viewer only allows to play fixed images for the moment. We can provide a Player for animated content on request.
For animated content, you will certainly run out of memory but the Player let’s you run from an SSD.
It needs to be a fast NVme PCIExpress 3.0 4x lane SSD. The one tested successfully for Location Based Entertainment and that is holding the bandwidth continiously is the:
- Intel 750, 760p with Heatsink
Only for short demos we successfully ran:
- Samsung 970 Pro with an extra Heatsink, but attention due to it’s reduced size, it may overheat and go into thermal throttle on the long run.